- Evolution is the process of turning a Hero or a Module into its more powerful form.
- In this wiki, the form is called: "evolution level" that is represented by star icons.
- Heroes evolve by acquiring Hero Medals.
- Modules evolve by (…)
Evolution of Heroes
- Evolution works like a tier system. Evolved Heroes get better stats as they progress through Common (one star), Silver (two stars), Gold (three stars), (?) (four stars) and (?) (five stars) tiers.
- Evolved Heroes get different background style on their cards based on their Evolution level. (add example images here)
- Main article: Medal
- A Medal is an Item used to acquire or Evolve heroes.
- Medals are loot collected in Battle Areas, Events, Chests, and Daily Rewards (Rolexo's only).
- The maximum number of medals of a hero that can be obtained in a Battle Area is limited to 10 per day.
- Check each Hero's page to see the number of medals required to acquire or Evolve him/her.
- See more >
Evolution of Modules
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.